home Facebook My Shop Current Challenge Videos Current Winners Ask Jo

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Winner of Hampton Arts Stamp & Die set announced~


For my 4 year Blogaversary Blog Hop Day 1, please click here Over $100 of prizes up for grabs!!!

Hey Friends!
Today I have the winner of this awesome stamp and die set that I posted on this Talk Time Tuesday post last week. So without further ado..... who is it? Is it you?

I reserved me and husband tickets to see Purple Rain again in theaters tomorrow night.

Congrats Lori!!!
Please email me at Joann6274 at gmail dot com, with your mailing information so that I can get this stamp and die set out to you!
Until next time, Enjoy life's blessings~

1 comment:

Your lovely comments always put a smile on my face! I love reading each and every one! Thank you for stopping by~
Hugs,
~Jo~