home Facebook My Shop Current Challenge Videos Current Winners Ask Jo

Friday, August 11, 2017

Winners!!! FFC #198, FFC #199 announced!


Hi there friends...
We have the Top 3's and winners from Fun~day Friday
challenge #198! We had 73 amazing entries!!
 Are you one of them lucky ones???

Our TOP 3 winners from  FFC #198


                             #13-----> Donna Mundinger
                             #18-----> Migdalia Rodriguez
                             #25-----> Eva Scraps



 And now our winner of the $12 gift voucher from:

#32- Jackie Cornfield

AND
We have the Top 3's and winners from Fun~day Friday
challenge #199! We had 26 amazing entries!!
 Are you one of them lucky ones???

Our TOP 3 winners from  FFC #199


                            #04---> Paper Whims
                            #18---> Carole J.
                            #19---> Sherrie Scraps with Passion



 And now our winner of the 4 digital images from the LBBS online store!
Little Blue Button Stamps
#20- SewPaperPaint


All Winners & Top 3's Please email me at:
FFCprizes at gmail dot com!
You will have 2 weeks to claim your prizes!

  
Well my friends that is all I have for today. I hope you have a great day! Thanks for stopping by and until next time.... Enjoy life's blessings~


7 comments:

  1. Thank you for choosing one of my cards as a favorite. I am honored.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners and top pics!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. YIIPPEE! Thank you for choosing my card as one of the top 3!Congrats to all the other winners! Woohoo!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to all the winners and thank you so much for choosing my creation in the top 3!
    Have a great day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to everyone!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments always put a smile on my face! I love reading each and every one! Thank you for stopping by~
Hugs,
~Jo~