home Facebook My Shop Current Challenge Videos Current Winners Ask Jo

Friday, July 21, 2017

A little Sneak Peek for you!


For FFC #198 click here
Little Blue Button Stamps
Hi crafty friends!
I am up on the Little Blue Button Stamp's Blog today sharing an adorable project and here is just a little sneak peek for ya! I do hope you will come visit me over there to see what I made and leave me a little love! I hope you all have an amazing and wonderful weekend! Come check out what I made!! See ya there!




  Thank you for stopping by today and have a blessed day!
Until next time,
 Enjoy life's blessings!
♥Jo

6 comments:

  1. I spy a gorgeous mermaid!! She's so beautiful!! Headed over to check her out!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous sneak!!On my way to the blog..
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable sneak..on my way over to check it out!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome sneak peek! Went to go check it out and she is BEAUTIFUL! Awesome card!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Mermaid Jo .. :-)
    Sherry Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments always put a smile on my face! I love reading each and every one! Thank you for stopping by~
Hugs,
~Jo~