home Facebook My Shop Current Challenge Videos Current Winners Ask Jo

Monday, June 26, 2017

Winners FFC #193 Announced!


Hi there friends...
We have the Top 3's and winners from Funday Friday
challenge #193! We had 54 awesome entries!!
Are you one of them lucky ones???


Our TOP 3 winners from  FFC #193


                        #17----->  Monika Reeck
                       #29----->  My Creative Place
                       #36----->  Cicci with the Pen
And we have one more top pick! This person decided to take on the sketch and did a lovely job with it!
#41------> Craftyhairlady

And now our winner of 3 digi images 
 from OddBall Art! :


Oddball Art



#06-- Who Dat Scrapper

All Winners & Top 3's Please email me at:
FFCprizes at gmail dot com!
You will have 2 weeks to claim your prizes!

  
Well my friends that is all I have for today. I hope you have a great day! Thanks for stopping by and until next time.... Enjoy life's blessings~
  


9 comments:

  1. Congrats to all top 3 and winner!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners and top choices!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to ALL the Winners!! YAY! I'll see ya when I get back Jo! Have a Wonderful 4th! HUGS! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats to all winner
    and so happy you like my seashell card
    many thanks to choose my card as top 3
    you really made my day yaay
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to all Winner
    and I am so happy being top 3 on your Challenge Jo..
    I think I lost my comment...I write again this once more
    many thanks Dear DT ladies
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to all winners!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments always put a smile on my face! I love reading each and every one! Thank you for stopping by~
Hugs,
~Jo~