home Facebook My Shop Current Challenge Videos Current Winners Ask Jo

Friday, March 24, 2017

Winner's FFC #178 & FFC #179 and a Farewell to ADFD~

We have the Top 3's and winners from Funday Friday
challenge #178! Are you one of them lucky ones???

Our TOP 3 winners from  FFC #178

  •                  #39-- KT Fit Kitty
  •                  #67-- Cicci with the Pen
  •                  #72-- Pippa
 And now our winner of the  $12 gift voucher from the Di's Digital Stamps Shop


 #27 Billie A

 And now our winner of the $12 voucher to the ADFD Store!
A Day for Daisies
#84- Lucy Patrick
A very special Thanks to ADFD for sponsoring us over the past few years. We are truly grateful and were honored to work with your images. Thank you for your friendship and for your support and sponorship. You will be missed. 


And Now

We have the Top 3's and winners from Funday Friday
challenge #179! Are you one of them lucky ones???

Our TOP 3 winners from  FFC #179 

  •                  #02-- Beebeebabs
  •                  #30-- Cicci with the Pen
  •                  #33-- Crafty Julies
And now our winner of the 3 digital stamps from Kennyk Stamps!

KennyK-Stamps-BADGE-IRockWITH-green


#38- ~Tammy~



All Winners & Top 3's Please email me at:
FFCprizes at gmail dot com!
You will have 2 weeks to claim your prizes!

  
Well my friends that is all I have for today. I hope you have a great day! Thanks for stopping by and until next time.... Enjoy life's blessings~

5 comments:

  1. Ooh, thank you so much, so excited to see I have won the A Day For Daisies prize! Congrats to all the winners, XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats winners - thank you for picking my card as one of the Tops!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you.. I am so excited I won and I will email you. Congratulations to the other winners.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to all the winners!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments always put a smile on my face! I love reading each and every one! Thank you for stopping by~
Hugs,
~Jo~