home Facebook My Shop Current Challenge Videos Current Winners Ask Jo

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Winners FFC #159 announced~


Hi there friends...
We have the Top 3's and winners from Fun~day Friday
challenge #159! Are you one of them lucky ones???

Our TOP 3 winners from  FFC #159
 "Anything Goes":


                             #01-----> Jay's Crafty Corner
                             #11-----> Scrappy Scatty Jan
                             #36-----> Jackie Cornfield


 And now our winner of these 3 images


 from:
My Besties! Sherri Baldy Designs
 #28 Oh you made me ink

 And now our winner of 4 digital images of your choice from the LBBS Store! :
Little Blue Button Stamps
 #54 Who Dat Scrapper

 
All Winners & Top 3's Please email me at:
Joann6274 at gmail dot com!
You will have 2 weeks to claim your prizes!

  
Well my friends that is all I have for today. I hope you have a great day! Thanks for stopping by and until next time.... Enjoy life's blessings~
  


3 comments:

  1. Bonsoir! Ce post est plein de bonnes infos. je recherchais notamment
    des réponses sur le sujet. Bon courage!

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments always put a smile on my face! I love reading each and every one! Thank you for stopping by~
Hugs,
~Jo~