Hello sweet friends!
Welcome to another Fun~day Friday Challenge!! Also, Happy July 4th and Independence Day for my U.S. friends! I hope you enjoy your holiday weekend and get to see some amazing firework displays!
I again this week, haven't been feeling well so no creation today from me. I will have a 2nd post going up later with a project I was able to create last week when feeling a bit better and I do hope you will come back and take a look.
July 4th is a busy weekend here down the shore and in our town, it is packed already! I am definitely looking forward to Monday evening as my family and I will be gathering together on the beach to watch the firework display. Whatever your plans are, please stay safe and keep hydrated! It is going to be a hot weekend in and around the Northeast!
This week's Challenge:
Create a card, layout or project with
this week's colors, Red, White & Blue!
Our Sponsors this week are:
The winner will win 7 digital stamps of their choice!
The winner will win a $12 voucher to the ADFD Store!
So make sure to play along this week~
Starts: Friday, July 01th 12:00AM
Ends: Friday, July 08th 6:00PM
Now let's see what the FFC Design Team has created for this Challenge:
What do you need to do to enter?
1. Please post a direct link to your card/project post that includes your challenge,
using the linky tool below.
2. Be sure to include a link back to our challenge
3. THREE entries per person and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. All entries must be NEW and created for the current challenge.
5. You may combine with other challenges as long as you link back to us in your post.
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements
Will not be eligible for top 3 or random wins (optional from sponsors prizes)
Any random wins will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
You have until July 08th by 6:00PM (eastern) time to link up.
All winners will be announced during the week of July 11th.
Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create!
Until next time, enjoy life's blessings~
Thanks for stopping by!