home Facebook My Shop Current Challenge Videos Current Winners Ask Jo

Friday, April 15, 2016

Dies R Us Challenge #47~"Black & White"






****UPDATE****
Unfortunately, I had to remove the Mr. Linky at the bottom. I was informed that us designers cannot put the linky on our personal blogs. So should you want to join this challenge, Please click the links in my post! I hope you do participate, it's a fun one!

Hello sweet friends! 
Welcome to a new challenge at Dies R US and I sure hope that your day is going well. This is my very first design team challenge so I'm excited to share with you what I created! So with that being said, here it is!


  

The theme for this challenge is "Black & White" with the option to use an additional pop of color. I chose to use that extra pop of color and decided on a very beautiful cream color. I used the Sue Wilson Finishing Touches Blushing Rose Dies, and the Sue Wilson Finishing Touches Curled Vines Dies which can be found in the Dies R Us store HERE , as the focal for my card. This card was made for my mother for Mother's Day. The solid cardstock is from American Crafts and the patterned paper is from Me & My Big Ideas. The card is a standard A2 size. I did emboss my white layers with an Anna Griffin folder and the stamp set used is from the "Say it from the heart" stamp set by 3 Twenty Crafts. 


Well that is all I have for you today my friends. I appreciate you for taking time out of your day to visit me and see what I am up to. Please don't forget to stop by the Dies R US challenge blog to see what the rest of my design team sisters have created for you today. And make sure to link up your own project too! And for more inspiration, check out the Dies R US Inspiration blog . You will find yourself browsing for awhile. There are so many gorgeous projects that will surely inspire you and get your creative mojo flowing. Thanks again for stopping by! Have a great weekend!

Until next time, Enjoy life's blessings~


17 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card you've created Jo and awesome use of die cuts! Mom is going to love it!!! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous!! I love the design and the pretty dies you used!! It looks fabulous!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will you be adding a Mr Linky? Love the theme and your card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a stunning card my friend...I love it! Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to you my friend!!Love teh prettuy dies used on your GORGEOUS card!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous card! I love the addition of the cream - thanks for joining our April challenge at One Crazy Stamper!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty card! Great design! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Jo fabulous colour's you have used thank you for joining us over on
    Inspiration Destination
    Dianne xx
    IDCB DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty die cut card! Love the black and white with the addition of cream! Thanks for playing along with us over at One Crazy Stamper!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card! The background textures look amazing and I love the design!
    Great job Jo!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great texture!Fun layout! Thanks for joining the challenge at Little Miss Muffet Stamps!
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for joining us at Paper Creator's Crafts with your great card.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments always put a smile on my face! I love reading each and every one! Thank you for stopping by~
Hugs,
~Jo~