home Facebook My Shop Current Challenge Videos Current Winners Ask Jo

Monday, April 11, 2016

Crafty Monday with Little Blue Button Stamps!



Little Blue Button Stamps




Hello sweet friends! 
Welcome to a brand new week! I hope you had a wonderful weekend and hopefully you are ready to get a jump start on gathering fun ideas and inspiration for all your crafty projects! With that being said, welcome to Crafty Monday!!! 

 Hello my friends! I am back with another sweet image from April's new release called, "Painter".  The Little Blue Button Shop has released some adorable digital stamps this month and as always, I had so much fun coloring her up!  I want to apologize for the bad lightening in my photos. It is very dark and gloomy outside and no matter what angle I tried to take the photos, I could not get the right light.
Painter digi stamp

Here is what I created today!
  
  

I printed this adorable image out on some white Georgia Pacific cardstock and again colored her up with my copic markers. Once I was finished coloring the image, I added a little bit of shadow underneath her using W1. Next, I stamped my sentiment in momento tuxedo black ink and used my Misti tool to place it exactly where I wanted it to go. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink and is from their stamp set called, "Handwritten Notes". It is an older stamp set but they still sell it on their website. I ended up getting a little black ink smudge after I stamped it down but it is not a big deal for me. Next I cut down my image to a 2 3/4 by 3 3/4 size. I took out some patterned papers from the Doodlebug Kraft in color 6x6 paper pad to use for this card. I cut a scrap piece of that red tone on tone polka dot paper and used my large scalloped border die to make the cute border. I adhered it to the bottom of my image layer. Then I used some foam tape adhesive to pop this panel up. Next I took a scrap piece of some green and white mini polka dot paper that I had leftover from another project and adhered that to a blue and white polka dot paper from the same Doodlebug pad. I took the blue and white polka dot paper and cut that out using my Spellbinder's Floral Ribbon Threader Dies to try and compliment the red scallop border edge. Then I took my image panel with the foam tape on the back and adhered it to the blue polka dot panel. To finish off my card, I added some clear wink of stella to the paint brush tips, the spilled paint and her pretty apron. I also added a few seaglass sequins from 3 Twenty Crafts. Here is another look at my card for today. 

Well I hope you enjoyed my cute painter card showing off this adorable "Painter" image! Please remember to head on over to the LBBS Blog to check out the awesome projects that my design team sisters have created for you using April's New Release.  


Well thank you for stopping by today!
 I hope you have a wonderful, crafty day!
Until next time, Enjoy life's blessings~


6 comments:

  1. This is such a cute card! Love how you colored it!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Jo! Lovely design and beautiful colouring! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet!! The image is adorable and colored beautifully!! What a fabulous card my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is just BEAUTIFUL!! I absolutely love her pretty colors! Awesome coloring!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is just darling Jo! I love the image!

    Hugs,
    Chrissy Lou

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments always put a smile on my face! I love reading each and every one! Thank you for stopping by~
Hugs,
~Jo~