home Facebook My Shop Current Challenge Videos Current Winners Ask Jo

Friday, February 12, 2016

FFC #125 "Color Challenge"

For the LBBS Valentine Blog Hop, click here


Hello sweet friends!
Welcome to another Fun~day Friday Challenge!!

 This week's Challenge:
"Color Challenge"
Create a card, layout or project using Reds, white, & Pinks! Think Love, Valentine's & Roses!

Our Sponsors this week are:
Bugaboo Stamps
  The winner will win 7 digital stamps of their choice!
and
Little Blue Button Stamps
The winner will win 4 digital stamps of their choice!
 So make sure to play along this week~


    Starts: Friday, Feb. 12th 12:00AM

Ends:  Friday, Feb. 19th  6:00PM
(Eastern time)

Here is my card for today's challenge :)

I used this adorable little image from Bugaboo Stamps called Bugaboo Angels Love You .  I colored this sweet angel with my copic markers onto some Georgia Pacific white cardstock. I wanted a very simple card this week and this fits perfectly! I adhered my image to some black cardstock and then adhered that to a piece of pretty pink glitter paper by American Crafts. My card base is a piece of red cardstock from Core'dinations.  I stamped the "Be Mine" in momento tuxedo black ink into the cute heart she's holding. That stamp is from an old Cardz Tv stamps set. To finish off the card I added some wink of stella to the wings, the heart and the hearts in the bonnett. :)  This card will be going to my daughter for Valentine's day and will be paired up with the song notebook I altered for her. You can see the altered notebook here .  I finished the inside of the card too. The sentiments on the inside are all from Cardz TV Stamps . The hearts on the inside were punched from an old CM heart punch that I have. Hope you like! 
  


Now let's see what the FFC Design Team has created for this Challenge:



Tina 






What do you need to do to enter?
Challenge Rules

1. Please post a direct link to your card/project post that includes your challenge,
using the linky tool below.

2. Be sure to include a link back to our challenge

3. THREE entries per person and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.

4. All entries must be NEW and created for the current challenge.

5. You may combine with other challenges as long as you link back to us in your post.

 * All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements
Will not be eligible for top 3 or random wins (optional from sponsors prizes)
Any random wins will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
You have until Feb. 19th by 6:00PM (eastern) time to link up.
All winners will be announced during the week of Feb. 22nd.
Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create!
Until next time, enjoy life's blessings~
Thanks for stopping by!

I would like to add this card into the following challenges:



6 comments:

  1. So sweet!! The image is adorable!! What a beautiful Valentine Card!! Thanks so much for playing along at DL.ART!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts
    DL.ART DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore your card!! I am a huge fan of Bugaboo Stamp!
    The image is just Precious!! A lovely card my friend!!
    Thanks for hosting another fun challenge!
    Awesome projects by the DT!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely should be able to join this challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card, Jo. She is colored beautifully. Perfect colors too. Love the way you decorated the inside. Have a great weekend. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cuter Valentine's Day card! The image is so sweet and your coloring is perfect! Love it! Great job by the DT members!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute digi coloured beautifully this week Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments always put a smile on my face! I love reading each and every one! Thank you for stopping by~
Hugs,
~Jo~