home Facebook My Shop Current Challenge Videos Current Winners Ask Jo

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving~


Please take a moment to pray for all of the families who suffered greatly recently due to the devastation in Paris and Mali. Pray for healing, strength, courage and faith to carry them through. Those families will have it extremely hard this Thanksgiving as there will be empty seats around their tables. Please pray for our Military men and women who cannot be home with loved ones and friends this Thanksgiving Day. Also pray for all the homeless, incarcerated, the sick and the many people who live alone. Pray that each and every person finds comfort and peace in Jesus Christ and that their stomachs be filled with the bountiful blessings of a Thanksgiving meal. 

I am ever so grateful for the Lord above who continues to bless me with my life each day, with the love of my family and friends. I am grateful for each and every one of you and I want to wish you all a very blessed and Happy Thanksgiving. 


Until next time, Enjoy's life's blessings~

7 comments:

  1. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving! We are celebrating Thanksgiving here at home in Central TX.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving, Jo!! I hope you have a safe and happy holiday!! So thankful for your friendship!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Thanksgiving to you as well. Thank you for the nice Bible verse.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Thanksgiving Jo - I hope your day was filled with love and food too - blessings - Gail

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Thanksgiving Jo!! A little late :)

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments always put a smile on my face! I love reading each and every one! Thank you for stopping by~
Hugs,
~Jo~