home Facebook My Shop Current Challenge Videos Current Winners Ask Jo

Monday, April 27, 2015

Winners FFC #84 Announced~


Hi there friends...
We have the Top 3's and winners from Fun~day Friday
challenge #84! Are you one of them lucky ones???

Our TOP 3 winners from  FFC #84
 "It's Sketch Time":

     
                              #1-----> Crafting w/Creative M
                             #2-----> Letiziascrap
                             #3-----> Melissa SS Honey Bee 

 And now our winner of the 7 pack of digis from:
Bugaboo Stamps

------> #3 Melissa Sunshine Honey Bee

 And now our winner of the 4 pack of digis from:


Little Blue Button Stamps

------> #1 Crafting with Creative M
 

All Winners & Top 3's Please email me at:
Joann6274 at gmail dot com!
You will have 2 weeks to claim your prizes!

  
Well my friends that is all I have for today. I hope you have a great day! Thanks for stopping by and until next time.... Enjoy life's blessings~
  


3 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This BEE is happy to bee the winner. Emailed. Thank you. Spent most of the morn trying to get my Cricut Explore Air to work. It stopped cutting yesterday. Had upgraded a Cricut plugin. Phoned Cricut this morn, was on hold & then got disconnected. Phoned back later and was on hold for much longer that I hung up. Read more online about the Cricut bluetooth. Was able to use my Cricut Explore Air with USB connected to my computer so after eliminating fact that machine could cut I knew it was something with the bluetooth and/or the plugin. Turns out that the plugin has to be activated always or it will not cut, start to cut & stop without completing. If anyone is having this problem you can contact me and I'll see if I can help.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all winners!! Thank you for choosing my card as one of the Top 3 and one of the winners too!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments always put a smile on my face! I love reading each and every one! Thank you for stopping by~
Hugs,
~Jo~