home Facebook My Shop Current Challenge Videos Current Winners Ask Jo

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Health news, a baby boy & last of FFC Winners~

 
Hello my friends...
I want to start this post with saying thank you to all of you who have been praying for me and emailing me with your kind words and love. I would have loved to get on here sooner but my health and time did not allow. I have been through a rough couple of weeks and my body is taking a beating, literally. What I do know as of right now is that my diabetes has grown a little more out of control, my body has been more tired then normal and I'm starting to bruise in various spots of my body. Mainly my legs. I'm saddened to say that I am in the middle of ordering myself my first wheelchair. That time has come. I have dreaded this time coming but I no longer can prevent the inevitable. My DDD is showing rapid progression and while I still have my mobility and the ability to walk, it is very limited. So now I am working toward acceptance of my health issues and staying positive to find a way to move forward and make the best of each day. So again, I thank you for your prayers and your continuous support, love and patience.

I also wanted to announce that I'm an aunt again!!! My sister gave me a little nephew!
Please meet Gavin Joseph!
 
Gavin was born on 7/16/14 at 2:47am weighing 7lbs, 9oz. He will be 2 weeks old tomorrow! His big sister Alaina Rose is super excited! I cannot wait to meet this cutie pie next week!

Now we have some winners from our last two Funday Friday challenges and I'm so sorry that it has taken longer then I had anticipated to get these winners announced.  =( 
Without keeping you all waiting any further, let's see who the lucky winners are!

We have the Top 3's and winners from Fun-day Friday challenge
 #55 & #56  posted below! Are you a winner???

 
Our TOP 3 winners from  FFC #55 "Summer Fun":

#9-----> Katya Bess
#31------>  Stacy Rogers
#44------>      Min Hobbyverden
 
 And now our winner of the 5 pack of digis from StampArt Designs is...
 



 
------> 14. Deonna B       
 

Our TOP 3 winners from  FFC #56 "In the Garden":

#4-----> Rebecca Billard
#9------>  Cass
#21------> Judith W. 
 
 And now our winner of the 3 pack of digis from the Stamping Chef is...
 


 
 
  
 And now our winner of the 7 pack of digis from Bugaboo Stamps is...


 
The Funday Friday challenges will resume again in the Fall! 
  

Congratulations to all of the winners!
All Winners & Top 3 winners Please email me at:
Joann6274 at gmail dot com!
You will have 2 weeks to claim your prizes!
 
  
Well my friends that is all I have for today. I hope you have a great day! Thanks for stopping by and until next time.... Enjoy life's blessings~
  


8 comments:

  1. Praying for you, Jo. Big hugs my friend.

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all of the winners - What a cute baby Jo he is adorable - I am sadden to hear of your health issues - I cannot image what you are going through - It has to be a difficult struggle each day - May you get all the help and encouragement you need to keep on keeping on - I pray God will grant you a healing - I believe in miracles - but I do not understand why some people are healed and others are not - it is surely a mystery - I do know that God says "My Grace is sufficient" - have a happy day - blessings - Gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jo, I am so sorry to hear about your health issues. Sending prayers to you and hoping you will get better soon. Keep your chin up and keep praying. Cute baby also

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very sorry to hear this news Jo, it's not news any of us want to hear. But you are doing the right thing and not fighting the wheelchair to hard. Not what anyone want's but if gives you a better quality of life then it's a good thing to a point. I will keep you in my prayers. Now your little nephew is adorable!! I know you will enjoy him! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to all the winners. The baby is just Precious! God bless him...
    I am so sorry that you are going through health issues. you know I have been there.
    I believe in prayers so I pray even when it seems impossible. But I also know how difficult it can be when you just cant even pray because you are overwhelmed with so much ...so I will do that for you my friend. You are forever in my heart...
    Sending you TONS of my love and hugs
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to the winners! Your little nephew Gavin is absolutely adorable and so sweet! Congrats Auntie:)
    Hang in there my friend and take care of yourself. Sending prayers!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Joann...
    I hope you will be feeling better soon. Your nephew is adorable. You will have fun playing with him. I am the happy winner of the bugaboo prize package. Whoop Whoop!!! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to the Winners and to you to Jo for that beautiful new Nephew in your life :) It saddens my heart to hear of your health and will keep you in my prayers. God is working through you for some master plan he has and keep faith in him during this process, you must be a very strong woman :) Hugs my friend

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments always put a smile on my face! I love reading each and every one! Thank you for stopping by~
Hugs,
~Jo~