home Facebook My Shop Current Challenge Videos Current Winners Ask Jo

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Completely Touched~


Hello my lovely friends.
I am extremely grateful to have such wonderful friends here in the blog world. I must say that my heart is warm and touched by the outpour of email from many of you expressing your concern, love, encouragement to me and kind words. Lately, I have been depressed and wondering why this is all happening to me? Did I do something so wrong in a past life? LOL. But in any case, you all have lifted my spirits and have given me the support that I have needed to get through the days and nights.
So thank you! I really mean that from the bottom of my heart.
 
Now I have had many requests for my address as many of you have expressed to me that you want to send me cards and such. So I figured I would put my address in this post for all of you, that way if you lose it you can always refer back my blog. =)
 
If you want to send a little card or something, I'll be ever so thankful and appreciative of your kindness and thoughtfulness. Here is my mailing address:
Jo Williams
9709 Monmouth Avenue #C3
Margate City, NJ. 08402
 
I appreciate all your concern and support. Thank you so much.
Until next time, enjoy life's blessings!

5 comments:

  1. Awwww.. I would love and will send you a card my friend! Especially with ALL my love!
    Sending you TONS of my love, hugs and smiles my friend.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo,
    I feel SO bad I haven't kept in touch with you lately! I have been so wrapped up in getting things done for my son's wedding that I haven't had the time to blog/craft much! UGH!
    I am happy you dropped by and SO sorry you have been struggling with health issues still. I am sending you a BIG blogger buddy hug my friend. I will be thinking of you and sending prayers your way.
    Thanks for sharing your address and hope to send a little note off to you real soon!
    Hugs my friend...if there is anything I can do, please ask!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello my friend! I'm so sorry to hear you've been having such a difficult time of late! I too will keep you in my prayers. Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by my blog ... it's been SO CRAZY BUSY around here this past month, I'm like the donut maker ... passing myself in the doorway! LOL!
    Congrats on the new nephew ... what a cutie pie!
    Take care and know I'm thinking of you and sending 'good health' vibes across the miles!
    HUGS from OHIO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss you tons my friend. Please take care of yourself!!
    I have chronic pain in both of my knees and have had for over 23 years. It is not a matter of whether I'll have pain today but how harsh it will be. The reason I'm telling you this is so I can tell you what I do when it gets me down.
    I have a co-worker who got a blood infection with her kidney stone a few years ago. She lost both legs at her knees, one arm below her elbow and the fingers on her other hand. We almost lost her. She comes to work everyday, teaching kindergarten.
    When I'm feeling down I envision her. Yes the pain still gets to me sometimes but I know things could be worse for me.
    Please please please email me ANYTIME you need to talk.
    Hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry Jo... Please know that so many of us out here care about you. I too have been feeling blue, so unfortunately I know a bit of that feeling. I will continue to pray for your relief. God has used you to touch so many. Sending you giant hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments always put a smile on my face! I love reading each and every one! Thank you for stopping by~
Hugs,
~Jo~