home Facebook My Shop Current Challenge Videos Current Winners Ask Jo

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Vacation and Blog Updates~

 
Hello my friends!
Today's post is going to be short and sweet =)
I just wanted to update everyone on a few things. First and foremost my blog! If you look, you will see there are some new tabs on my blog. Starting in May, I will have had my blog for one year!
YEP Jo's Scrapshack is turning 1!!!
I will be having a huge giveaway and birthday celebration hop on May 4th so mark your calendars!!You won't want to miss out on this!
Also I want to let you all know about the new tabs on my blog, "Ask Jo" and "For Sale". I will finally (after many requests) be selling personalized word books, mini albums and a few other goodies. 
 
The "Ask Jo" tab will now take you to a form where you can ask me anything at all and I will be doing a new feature once a week called "Ask Jo". I will be selecting your questions and answering them then posting them once a week.  You can ask anything at all and it does not have to be craft related. It could be about my life, homeschooling as I do homeschool my daughter, recipes, relationships, stamping, scrapbooking, techniques, anything at all! I think this will be a great feature and it will be so much fun I'm sure! There will also be another new feature coming soon but that will be saved and revealed during my Blogaversary Birthday Celebration Hop!
 

One last thing, I am leaving tonight on a flight to go back home to Pennsyvlania to visit family and friends. I will be gone for the next two in a half weeks. I do have a couple of posts set for you all while i'm gone but in case I am not as active, this is why. This is a huge  and long overdue vacation that is MUCH needed! Thank you for understanding!
Have a wonderful weekend ahead and I will talk to you all soon!!
 

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your upcoming anniversary. In the meantime enjoy that vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great vacation! Can't wait to see your new Ask Jo post.


    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a wonderful time visiting family and friends. May you be refreshed, renewed and your soul restored! May you be inspired with new creativity! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful vacation! you deserve it!!Yiippe on your 1 year blogaversary and your hop....Can't wait!!!Great idea on the Ask jo!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the upcoming blogversary! Enjoy your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to the "NEW JO" format!!!
    Hey, I already have a question....how do I find time to create with so many amazing blogs, tutorials, FB, emails etc. etc. to catch up on???!!! LOL
    Creative wishes
    Claire S
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a safe flight to PA Jo!!! Enjoy visiting your family!! Wish you were going to be a tad bit closer as it would have been nice meeting in person, but maybe another time. Enjoy!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me again...lol Forgot to say love the new changes to your blog! I think your blogaversary will be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking forward to all the new features and your blog hop :D

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments always put a smile on my face! I love reading each and every one! Thank you for stopping by~
Hugs,
~Jo~