home Facebook My Shop Current Challenge Videos Current Winners Ask Jo

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Thanks For All You Do!

Hello my friends!! I am back from vacation! I went to Pennsylvania to visit my family and friends and I had such a great time. My niece got so big! AAHH... Just look at how happy these two were to see each other again (My niece on left, my daughter on right).
 
As much as I enjoyed my getaway for those three weeks, it sure feels good to be back home =)
Okay so I have a card to share with you today. I originally made this to enter into the Papertrey Ink's April Blog Hop but I missed the deadline. Has that ever happened to you? LOL
 
 
The challenge was to "tilt" something on your project so for my card, I tilted my washi tape. The card base is some kraft cardstock from the paper loft and measures at 4 1/4 by 5 1/2. I cut a piece of striped paper from Prima into a triangle and added that to the corner of my card. I used some washi tapes from American Crafts to run along the side of the triangle side and down through the middle of the card. I stamped the sentiment "Thanks for all you do" from PTI's Think Big Favorites #6 mini stamp set in Hawaiian Shores ink. To finish off the card I added some pretty white pearl bling from Recollections and added a sweet blue flower from Prima.

Well that is my card for you today... please mark your calendars for Saturday, May 4th to come help celebrate my first blogaversary birthday blog hop!!! There will be some amazing projects and prizes!
Also don't forget that I do have a 200 follower giveaway that you can enter Here. Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!!!
 

9 comments:

  1. Welcome back!! I am getting ready to leave for vacation in a few minutes! Your card is super pretty, great pearls! We have a current flower challenge going on at Docerela, would love for you to enter this in! Deets are on my sidebar!
    Cute pic too!Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Jo. Especially like the flourishes. I am yet to use washi tape. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back!!Your card is Beautiful!Gorgeosu Flower & Bling!!Adorable pics! I grabbed your 1st blogaversary button and will display on my blog.
    Have a FABULOUS day my friend,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card, the colours are so elegant and I love the pearls! Glad you had a good vacation and welcome back. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That card is stunning. And your daughter is adorable. (so's your niece)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome home! Your card turned out beautiful! I was very inspired by this month's blog hop inspiration at Papertrey Ink, but I never got something done in time either. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this card is gorgeous Jo! I love the color combo, the flower is so pretty and I love the pearls! Now I need me some washi tape! lol I haven't jumped on that band wagon except the two rolls I got for my smash album. Your niece and daughter look so cute! I'm sure these two cousins were so happy to see each other!!

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments always put a smile on my face! I love reading each and every one! Thank you for stopping by~
Hugs,
~Jo~