home Facebook My Shop Current Challenge Videos Current Winners Ask Jo

Friday, February 15, 2013

Cupid Valentine

Hello everyone! TGIF!!! I am always happy when the weekend gets here because I know that I will have more time to get crafty. Well most of the time anyways hehe. I know Valentine's day is over with but I wanted to share this card that I made for my daughter. She absolutely loved it.
 

 
I used some kraft cardstock for my base, some red/polka dotted paper by Paper Trey Ink and white cardstock by Bazzill. I used my Teddy Bear Parade cartridge and cut my cupid bear out at 3".  For the bear's wings and outter panel of the card, I used some ultra fine glitter by Martha Stewart. The sentiments both on the outside and the inside are from Mary's Cardz TV Stamps, "Hugs & Kisses" and "Happy Days". I used a small heart punch to create the tiny hearts and my hearts embossing folder by Paper Loft(Hobby Lobby brand) for my focal panel. Of course I had to put this adorable cupid on an action wobble!

 
Well thanks for stopping by today! Don't forget that I have 2 giveaways right now. You can enter them Here and Here!
Have a fantastic crafty weekend!!!
 

4 comments:

Your lovely comments always put a smile on my face! I love reading each and every one! Thank you for stopping by~
Hugs,
~Jo~