home Facebook My Shop Current Challenge Videos Current Winners Ask Jo

Friday, January 25, 2013

Challenge 23 "Color Challenge" with Cardz TV!


Cardz TV Ch# 23 "Color Challenge"
Make a card, layout, or craft project using RED, BLACK, and WHITE ONLY!
Starts: Fri, Jan 25
Ends: Thurs, Feb 7 @ Noon EST
Prize: 1 set of Cardz TV Stamps 

Here is my project for this challenge:

My cardstock is by Bazzill and my patterned paper is from The Paper Loft (Hobby Lobby)
I stamped the hearts with versafine and embossed them with clear embossing powder. The hearts are from the dollar bin at Michael's. I added some twine, buttons and faux stitching. Below is a peek at the inside of the card. My sentiment is from "Happy Days" stamp set by Mary and Cardz Tv.

 
Thank you for stopping by today! I hope you join us this week in our challenge!
Hugs,

 

Come play with us!

...

16 comments:

  1. Well girl you put a smile on my face your card is really cool and unique I really love how you used your black, white & red you are so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card!!So In love with it!!Fabulous pattern paper!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty...great paper choices!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very cute. I love the paper choices.

    Blessings,
    Shawnee
    DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the baker's twine details. lovely card, Jo! hope you have a wonderful weekend! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! Love how you combined the colors and made a unique creation!

    mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com
    Cardztv DT sister!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! Love the papers and twine you've used! Great job!
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura
    (DT Sister)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The paper that you choose is so pretty. It really give this card an elegant feel. I love it! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Jo! I love the patterned paper and the button. TFS :)

    Michelle (DT sister)
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful Jo!! I love the patterned paper and that great button. Super awesome card!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is so pretty Jo
    I love the pattern paper and the stitching you did.
    Great Job!

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments always put a smile on my face! I love reading each and every one! Thank you for stopping by~
Hugs,
~Jo~